Under the direction of the VP, OEM Strategic Accounts
· Develops and implements business plans to consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas.
· Develops and maintains a pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing opportunities.
· Provides on-going feedback to management regarding sales needs, concerns and competitors.
· Maintains long-term relationships to maximize future revenue opportunities.
· Examines marketing and sales statistics to identify opportunities and devise strategies for maximum growth and increased market share
· Builds and maintains consultative relationships with product & development teams
· Attends Tradeshows and other sales/marketing events as required.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
· Minimum 5 years of experience in enterprise software sales
· Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving history
· Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement
· Outstanding relationship building skills with an exceptional degree of integrity
· Energetic, driven team player with superior verbal and written communications skills
· Proven success as a leading individual contributor, as a team player, and as a developer of new accounts
· Experience using Salesforce.com to manage all customer/prospect interactions, management reports and forecasting
· This position is sedentary in nature and requires minimal physical efforts.
· A significant amount of time is spent working on a computer and the ability to hear, speak, write, see, type and perform other basic office functions is required.