SmartEquip is a software solutions Company and requires the Customer Support Representative to provide configuration and technical support to the Company’s clients. Support of the applications requires experience with web based applications, database skills, and a passion for ensuring Customer Satisfaction. This is a first level support position working with external clients of the SmartEquip organization.
Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Support Representative:
· Adheres to the organization’s Service Level Agreement by providing timely responses to incoming customer support tickets. These tickets range from basic to moderately complex application and browser related issues.
· Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction by communicating clearly and accurately.
· Logs all customer contact in the support ticketing system and maintains complete and accurate information.
· Develops and maintains strong technical and business expertise of the SmartEquip applications.
· Develops and maintains strong understanding of customer’s requirements and processes.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer support environment.
· Hands-on experience supporting web based applications.
· Excellent customer facing skills with the ability to patiently and politely deal with varying customer skill levels.
· Relational database, SQL skills required.
· Microsoft Office Suite Experience.
· Experience with the purchase to pay process preferred.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills.
· A passion for a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, performance driven environment.
· Willing to work non-standard business hours when necessary (24 hour coverage).