The Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategic marketing campaigns for the SmartEquip product offerings. This role’s day-to-day will include managing marketing campaigns across multiple channels from inception to post-launch, and continuously maintain SmartEquip’s digital efforts; including email outreach, website maintenance, SEO tactics, digital ad programs, analytic tracking, and lead dissemination.
Under the direction of the President and COO
· Lead in the development, implementation and execution of the marketing plan for multiple product offerings to increase the number of qualified leads entering the sales funnel.
· Advise the team on marketing best practices and recommendations to support the development and execution of business plans
· Work with influencers, bloggers, and brand ambassadors to achieve earned media
· Ensure the best possible user experience is achieved by communicating the benefits of the product to the end user through various digital marketing materials
· Work with vendors on social media, marketing and advertising campaigns for our brands
· Work with internal departments and business partners on product launch marketing efforts
· Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services and capitalize on market opportunities. Specifically development of a referral program with strategic customers.
· Manage all associations, sponsorship programs and tradeshow participation.
· Manage marketing lead tracking and daily dissemination to sales teams.
· Own the company website and conduct and track monthly reporting deep into SEO. Provide insights for optimization.
· Maintain and monitor the department budget
· Oversee the creation of product descriptions, titles and key selling features
· Develop identity packages and branded materials with the product team
· Review provided content for brand alignment
Website- Traffic and Conversion
· Scale traffic to our websites within predetermined ROI
· Use data to scientifically improve conversion
· Search Engine Optimization with the goal of increasing Google ranking though content creation
· Audit websites for proper SEO structure and coding, report and coordinate changes
· Understand target markets and customer motivation using demographic and psycho-graphic data
· Analyze Google Analytics website data to build proposals on website improvements and user experience
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
· Minimum of 7 years related working experience in marketing with a preference in a medium sized technology company
· Experience reporting to a high-level executive
· Experience working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial company
· Demonstrated team player, who is motivated and energetic
· Ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment, in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities and deadlines
· Experience with Salesforce and WordPress a plus